Can anyone tell me where I can get a script similar to the one use on this page .

I am talking about the scroller - it is not done with iframes or anything like that. As far as I know it is done with DHTML. Can anyone point me to a url where I can get a similar script.

I would prefer not to have to nick the code from but I may resort to looking at the code of or another site that uses a similar script and figure out how to do it.

I have tried but didn't find anything suitable.

Thanks in advance.

S I F O X - Giving The Internet A Makeover