SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunrise Over Lower Manhattan

I thought I'd pass this along...

Hi everyone. Neat picture, especially in light of the recent happenings in New York! This picture was taken by a lady returning on a cruise this past summer (July 28, 2001). It is a sunrise over lower Manhattan.

SHE Writes: As I watched the beautiful skyline of New York City float past me I noticed the sun was about to line up just behind the twin towers. I was lucky enough to snap the picture at exactly the right moment. If you look at the sun rays it is almost prophetic. a little spooky.

When I show this picture to anyone they almost always asks for a copy. I just want to share it with all who want it. Please take this picture and share it with anyone and everyone who likes it. I've been printing them like crazy on my home computer to give to those that want a copy.

Sincerely,
    Evelyn Green
    Office Manager, Neth & Son, Inc, North Carolina Division
    http://www.jokeuniversity.com/Sunset...twintowers.JPG

If you send the picture on to your friends/family, please save it to your computer, and forward it as an attachment.

Bimbo With A Brain! silver trophy Saz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only is this an amazing photograph, it captures an image of the past which will never be forgotten. It brings a lump to my throat just looking at it.
    Saz: Naturally Blonde, Naturally Dizzy!
    No longer Editor of the Community Crier.

Don't mind me, I'm having a BLONDE moment!