Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Code to automatic resize a page
Jan 3, 2007, 11:24 #1
Code to automatic resize a page
Forexample this page here:
what i want is the code so that i can put in the popup.php so that automatically resizes the page to a poupsize, if someone tries to access it by that above URL. So u see the page as popup resized instead of full page.
I have seen this somewhere, but i cant figure out the code.
Jan 3, 2007, 15:20 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Middle England
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Jan 4, 2007, 02:04 #3
I didnt mean this. I meant if you have a page lets say a normal html page and if someone opens it, then that html pages gets automatically resized to fx 300x500
Jan 4, 2007, 02:57 #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
- 24 Post(s)
- 1 Thread(s)
1. Web pages can't change the size of the existing browser window unless the owner of the browser has lowered their browser security settings to allow it.
3. Properly designed web pages adjust themselves to fit the available space in the browser window.
4. Remember that mobile phone browsers are limited by the size of the mobile phone window and so few of them could display a window as big as 300x500.
5. Remember that webTV uses a fixed sized browser window with width of 542 pixels and there is absolutely nothing that you can do to change it.
6. Remember that web readers don't display anything, they just read out the content in the order it appears in the source.
If you design your web page in accordance with these limitations then your page will be usable by the greatest number of visitors.