SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My Free Complete Money Making Systems

    Hi everyone,

    My name is Brandon Lewis. Even though this is my first post under this name, I have been a member here for a long time. I just decided to use my real name as my username.

    I want you to know that I will be teaching you several of my very own complete step-by-step money making systems that you can take straight to the bank! The systems include making money via advertising and affiliate programs. I will teach you these systems completely free of charge. Why?

    Because I have 4 health conditions that require me to do this:

    1. I have a brain condition called “too many ideas.” I have too many ideas and too little time to implement them.

    2. I have a heart condition called “unconditional love for people.” This forces me to give my money, time, knowledge, etc to other people.

    3. I was recently diagnosed condition called “boredom.” I actually have fun telling people and interacting with people about my ideas and seeing what they say. So that is what I’m going to do here.

    4. I have a condition called “pity.” I hate to see people not succeeding, suffering, complaining, etc. After I reveal a few of my systems, there should be no reason at all you are not making money (if you aren't already) considering I’m going to teach you complete systems for free. Even if you are making money, you can use my systems to explode your income.

    The unique systems I will teach you are the type of systems that you and every other person on this forum can implement and make an incredible amount of money. Most of my systems include making a ton of money in your local area.

    I have a million systems sitting in my head and like I said, I don’t have time to implement them all. Besides, I only do what I enjoy.

    Some of my systems will generate millions of dollars in profit if you implement them. I would not enjoy implementing them so I will pass these "boring" systems on to you. You may enjoy implementing the systems. Money is not everything to me. I have to enjoy what I am doing.

    Ok, rant over… be on the lookout for a post from me very soon in which I will reveal my first complete step-by-step money making system. You are going to love it!

    Hmmmm… as I am writing this post, I’m starting to have second thoughts about revealing my systems to you. I think I'll keep them to myself... Just kidding!

    God bless you all,
    Brandon Lewis
    Visit my blog for more money making ideas.

  2. #2
    SQL Consultant gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    r937's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    39,275
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    yawn
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL
    "giving out my real stuffs"

  3. #3
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I had a feeling I would get that type of response... considering I only have 1 post, and considering I have not backed up anything I said yet. I would feel the same way, but just wait. You'll change your mind

    Brandon Lewis
    Visit my blog for more money making ideas.

  4. #4
    SQL Consultant gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    r937's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    39,275
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lewis View Post
    You'll change your mind
    i will put up a good chunk of money that says no, i will not change my mind

    and of course, you will gladly oblige me when i call your bet -- after all, you love giving people money (see "health condition" #2)

    but yeah, you did read me right -- first post, lots and lots and lots and lots of words, but you didn't say squat

    no offence
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL
    "giving out my real stuffs"

  5. #5
    Jeremy Maddock WealthStream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, Canada
    Posts
    2,422
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most SitePoint members are too smart for pyramid scheme sales copy (I'm just assuming that your pushing some kind of MLM scheme here).

    You need to prove yourself, gain respect, and promote your ideas a little more subtly if you want anyone to listen.
    -- Jeremy Maddock
    SEOMix.com - Search Engine Optimization Tips
    My Blog - Business, tech, and politics from a webmaster's perspective

  6. #6
    SitePoint Enthusiast Silo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lewis View Post
    Hi everyone,

    My name is Brandon Lewis. Even though this is my first post under this name, I have been a member here for a long time. I just decided to use my real name as my username.

    I want you to know that I will be teaching you several of my very own complete step-by-step money making systems that you can take straight to the bank! The systems include making money via advertising and affiliate programs. I will teach you these systems completely free of charge. Why?

    Because I have 4 health conditions that require me to do this:

    1. I have a brain condition called “too many ideas.” I have too many ideas and too little time to implement them.

    2. I have a heart condition called “unconditional love for people.” This forces me to give my money, time, knowledge, etc to other people.

    3. I was recently diagnosed condition called “boredom.” I actually have fun telling people and interacting with people about my ideas and seeing what they say. So that is what I’m going to do here.

    4. I have a condition called “pity.” I hate to see people not succeeding, suffering, complaining, etc. After I reveal a few of my systems, there should be no reason at all you are not making money (if you aren't already) considering I’m going to teach you complete systems for free. Even if you are making money, you can use my systems to explode your income.

    The unique systems I will teach you are the type of systems that you and every other person on this forum can implement and make an incredible amount of money. Most of my systems include making a ton of money in your local area.

    I have a million systems sitting in my head and like I said, I don’t have time to implement them all. Besides, I only do what I enjoy.

    Some of my systems will generate millions of dollars in profit if you implement them. I would not enjoy implementing them so I will pass these "boring" systems on to you. You may enjoy implementing the systems. Money is not everything to me. I have to enjoy what I am doing.

    Ok, rant over… be on the lookout for a post from me very soon in which I will reveal my first complete step-by-step money making system. You are going to love it!

    Hmmmm… as I am writing this post, I’m starting to have second thoughts about revealing my systems to you. I think I'll keep them to myself... Just kidding!

    God bless you all,
    Brandon Lewis
    Phaor copy paste that likee! =P

    Nah, it seems like a good idea yeah, but most of us sitepoint members...need some COLD, HARD facts!

    show us something we can deffinetly use!

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WealthStream View Post
    I think most SitePoint members are too smart for pyramid scheme sales copy (I'm just assuming that your pushing some kind of MLM scheme here).

    You need to prove yourself, gain respect, and promote your ideas a little more subtly if you want anyone to listen.
    No MLM schemes coming or anything like that... but I'll just shutup and take your advice about proving myself. I was just trying to introduce myself but you all are a tough bunch! That's good though.

    I'm be making another post later this week to prove myself. I'm not really looking to "prove" anything, just help people who are willing to accept my help.

    Sincerally,
    Brandon Lewis
    Visit my blog for more money making ideas.

  8. #8
    He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Slave I
    Posts
    23,423
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just a FYI, if proving this requires promoting a website you are affiliated with then you will need to find an alternative method proving this.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    Just a FYI, if proving this requires promoting a website you are affiliated with then you will need to find an alternative method proving this.
    That is not the plan. Many of the ideas I will tell you all about while I'm hear don't require you to leave this web site. Most of my ideas will be ways you can make a lot of money in your local area and things like that.

    I may refer to products that I have used, but I will always post my affiliate link and the original link.

    I strongly believe in "give and you shall receive." I'm not here to receive, I'm here to give. I'll receive in other areas of my life.

    Regards,
    Brandon
    Visit my blog for more money making ideas.

  10. #10
    SitePoint Wizard Lil_Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    3,400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lewis View Post

    I may refer to products that I have used, but I will always post my affiliate link and the original link.
    Regards,
    Brandon
    Affiliate links are NOT allowed here.

  11. #11
    SitePoint Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brandon, it kind of seems pointless to debate this further. How about just sharing a bit of knowledge with us that you think may be beneficial? Maybe one of the ideas that you don't have time to implement.

    Hopefully you're not here just to post affiliate links in your messages. It is permitted to link to your own site (or sites) in your forum signature, you could always put your affiliate links on your own site and just link to that.

    Anyhow, welcome to SitePoint. By the way, what was your previous username here?
    For HTML Help visit: HTML Help Central
    For Graphic Design help visit: GFXVoid.com
    If you're a GEEK then go where geeks go....

  12. #12
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will not post any affiliate links. No problem. The reason why I have yet to make my first post about one of my ideas is because I'm still typing out all the details for it. It will be a pretty long post.

    We can kill this thread... and my next post will be my first idea (which I am also doing right now).

    Regards,
    Brandon Lewis
    Visit my blog for more money making ideas.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •