Results 1 to 9 of 9
Dec 29, 2006, 19:43 #1
PHP Programming without knowing PHP
I have a client that is wanting two parts of his site to be dynamic along with a user interface so that he can keep this information updated. I am not a PHP programmer but what he is asking for is fairly simple and I thought I might give it a go IF there are some PHP developments tools out there that can help me build it.
- He needs to display and image of a home with some basic information about the home right next to it. Very much like a Real Estate listings page but not quite as much detail.
- The other thing he needs is a bit more complex. There are groups of five investors that will need to log into the site and be able to see such things as:
- Address of the property purchased by that group
- price of that property
- mortgage payment for that property
- Actual mortgage payment for that property
- a column to indicate which of these properties belongs to the current login user. (An asterisk perhaps)
Split Light Designs
Bringing your ideas to light.