User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with sorting lists

Hello fellow webmasters!

I've been trying out the Scriptaculous libraries the past few days and it's simply amazing. No doubt I'll make a donation once I got everything working!

Anyway, the basic idea of the page I made is so that the user can make their own order of columns, blocks and links. As you can see I got pretty far: http://www.scitomedia.com/startpagina/index.html

I got the column part working, the blocks is working 'decent' and let me explain the first problem. As you can see, you can drag the blocks (red border) between eachother, but I can't seem to get a block above the first block in a column (marked with black borders). What am I doing wrong here?

Secondly, I really can't get the link sortable thing working. I got it working for the first block (Meh1, Meh2, Meh3, Meh4, Meh5) but that's it. Another problem is I can't put a link as last (ie: I can't put Meh1 after Meh5).

So who can give me a way into the right direction? I'd be very thankful!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the bump, I figured out one new thing. It seems I need to generate unique id's for the blocks for it to work correctly. Working on that right now, but still the other problems occur.