SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I disclose domain-specific earnings?

I'm trying to decipher the Adsense TOS. It clearly says you can disclose your gross earnings. But can you disclose the amounts you make from each individual domain you own?

Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah. You can disclose any amount of money you make but that's it. Never mention a thing about your CTR or other stats.
    The Flash Gaming Network
    Editorial reviews for the latest flash games!
    Afro Ninja Productions
    Original flash games and content from a guy with an afro

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about profit sharing model, when people share AdSense profits from one site and give each other access to their accounts to be able to check profits. Surely it means partner is able to check both profits and CTR and other data.
    !BEST BARGAIN! - 100% Free Link Exchange Script
    Isn't it better @ zero cost to use the tool
    which is better than $90+ solutions?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe i can work..??!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartPoint View Post
    How about profit sharing model, when people share AdSense profits from one site and give each other access to their accounts to be able to check profits. Surely it means partner is able to check both profits and CTR and other data.
    Two people owning/running a website together would obviously be exempt. It's just a case of not sharing information outside of one's own business.
    -- Jeremy Maddock
    SEOMix.com - Search Engine Optimization Tips
    My Blog - Business, tech, and politics from a webmaster's perspective