SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AdWords Credits as incentive for signing up?

Xmas is approaching, nice - everything is getting along very well.

Ok, how do you guys think of offering AdWords credits as a incentive to sign up or upgrade in a affiliate membership site? I have few such sites and have plans to offer such an Xmas bonuses.

Think it would bring in members? where to possibly find a seller of AdWords credits whom would sell out in large bulk. Cant find anyone myself..

Suggestions?
    Last edited by VigilPHP; Dec 16, 2006 at 08:20.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not supposed to buy AdWords credits. Talk to Google about obtaining your own to provide legitimately to your members. If your audience is small online business owners that may not already be advertising on Google then sure, this might be a good promotion.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Oh it is not allowed to buy ad words credits? I didn't know that. Well its only a Xmas promotion - I did do some research and the only way I can obtain the right to distribute my own credits is to be a big spender on AdWords - which I definitely am not.. true I use it regularly but *sigh*

Yes my program is aimed at a very small group of business owners, almost all of them are new in the market which I obtained from premium leads & direct telemarketing. I really doubt whether they have used Google's AdWords at all. The idea I had is to encourage them to use AdWords more and more as its one of the best ways to get the word out.

The next best thing I can do is buying gift cards for each and open an adwords account for them - kind of complicated and more costlier than what i had in mind as now I have to spend extra for the gift visa cards as well.