SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    SitePoint Enthusiast grantgrant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello: Johnny, I hear you! The desire to be on the top can put you down, I was put down before, then I came up on top; then I had higher goal, now I am under again; Life is a cycle, we just need to keep our faith, and listen to the intelligent ones, like many people who already answered your call!
    Happy everyday!

www.groupmingle.com
    the smart way to mingle!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ChrisObrian

I would say you need to find balance. I work a 9-5, no overtime. I do a little freelance, but I save time for self improvement, social activities, character building, etc. Am I rich? hardly.

I am enjoying life while I am still young enough to enjoy life. I moved to a place where wages are known to be lower, but the quality of living is better. Most people wait until they retire to move where I am living. I've seen it too many times, people work hard to save a ton of money for retirement and most are too sick and too old to enjoy it. Some even die from the stress they create trying to create their dynasty befrore they are able to enjoy it.

My belief is enjoy life while you still can.
    So where do you live ?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I save time for ... character building
    I cant see how this is done, it never crossed my mind

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about it and said, no, I'll probably not "make it", at least not in the sense that most people do. I put making creations way in front of enterpreneurship. The only way for me to totally be on my own is to think like a businessman, and I don't like dealing with business directly. For me, "making it" would be following a steady creative job at an established company.