User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ad-Ware free Popup-Under Advertisers

Hi.

I am currently using clicksor for my popup-under ads and I really like them. Though it is clear to me that they canít fill for 100%. But at least they pay fast, via PayPal, and their ads have no malicious content. That is not the same with some other advertisers.

So I would like to hear from others who are good popup-under advertisers. With good I mean: no adware/ spyware etc (I donít care how good they pay), wire/ PayPal payment and of course a decent cpm. For me a cpm rate of $2.25 is already nice, as long the ads are clean I donít need a huge cpm rate.

Now I know that all the major players like Burst, ValueClick etc have great ads and rates, so no need to mention them. Iím looking for the ďsecondĒ players in line. I am already with Banner Connect and Global Interactive.

I would like to hear mostly from those who actually had experiences with their suggested popup-under advertiser.

Thanks,

Markus

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used bannerconnect and globalinteractive plus several other yieldmanager networks but not for pop ups. From experience every network I've tried that used yieldmanager for banners has a lot of spyware and maliscious content. Maybe their popups are different.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using CPX Interactive for my popups/unders. As long as you filter out the 'adware/spyware' etc. types then you shouldn't have any problems with those.

You might also wanna try Adversal, I don't remember having any troublesome popups when I was with them.