SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Template or Istockphoto kind of Script?

Although templates "web design" are not what I have in mind its the closest thing I can think of. I need a script where multiple contributors can upload art work in various file formats and visitors can then buy the art work (I guess thats similiar to Istockphoto as well). I realize there also may be shopping carts that may have this functionality and would welcome suggestions on those as well. Basically multiple parties should be able to submit art work, they should be held for approval, and the artwork should be paid for and delivered via electronic download when a customer wishes to secure it. Could also do with an inventory system where the image/product is removed as unavailable after purchase.

Could you point me in the best direction with the cleanest looking display and implementation? I want something to begin working with without having to reinvent the whole wheel. Although it sounds like it - its not another istockphoto clone site just needs some of the same functionality. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    istockphoto is a nice script. If you ever find similar for a reasonable price, let me know.

However, this script can be developed nicely and is inexpensive ....http://www.telekorn.com/cms/front_content.php

Dalt

SitePoint Enthusiast Tomb_Raider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Telekorn Script is really Clean, should give it a try
    Free Image Hosting - Imagefilez.com : 5Mb File Size Limit
    AddLiveLinks.com - Free SEO Link Directory
    MultiPageRank.com - Check PageRank over 20 Google Data Centers

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if they offer multiple parties, but you might try taking a look at what ktools.net offers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestions. Telekorn has some of the features I need but overall the script has an interface for end users that needs serious work and for these kinds of sites its all about the end user experience. Ktools looks awesome with almost all the features needed so I will delve into learning about that further.