SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant seem to get games showing on my arcade site?

Hi all,

I dont know if anyone can give me help with this. I run http://www.pimpsplay.com and i have uploaded all the games on my ftp, but they dont show up on the website. I dont know how about doing this and can anyone give me some help with this if possible i would be really greatful.

I am using the script from gamescript.net but they havent responded back to me everytime i have contacted them. If anyone has any experience with the script il be greatful.

Cheers

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from gamescript.net homepage...

Here are a few features:

Add/Remove games from an online admin panel

You have to add all the games through
    Add/Remove games from an online admin panel

and from
    http://gamescript.net/features.html

Easiest system to add games!
    Here's a screenshot. 1) Upload thumbnail 2) Upload game file 3) Select Category 4) Fill in game name and description 5) Click on "Add Game"! ......

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is i have uploaded all the games via FTP and i am not sure why there not showing up which is my concern, anyone know what the problem maybe or how to get them to come up even though there all uploaded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You uploaded them, but didn't add them to the database via the admin panel perhaps...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermit
    You uploaded them, but didn't add them to the database via the admin panel perhaps...?
    That's what it sounds like. Have you been in the Admin Panel to test it out and see if they work while adding them manually?

You said you added them via FTP but was there an Install Script that came with the games (game pack, I suppose?)

Also, you may want to check your Directory settings and make sure they're all correct:
    http://www.pimpsplay.com/play-4389-.html

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its something to do with the control panel from my FTP but its confusing and little stuck. But possibly something related to that, i dont know if its the sites admin panel as i have tried everything there but nothing is coming up

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if anyone has any experience in using the game script, if they may give me a hand if possible?