SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Digital Checkbook

Last week I created this digital checkbook for personal use, named "quick receipt tracker". I opted to add features because the primary goal of this project was to learn PHP. I'm looking for a little feed back on some features that would make the application better. Note, I am not at a skill level to where I can connect to my online banking account to sync the two records. Nor am I looking to spend any money other that hosting service. I am aware the cookies placed are not encrypted, and will be working on that soon. CSS styles are not 'hacked' to work in IE 6 or 7, and I will be working on that soon. Security seems well enough, but I still would not put very very private information in here. I will not be removing this site anytime in the near future due to my own personal use, so if you want to give try it out for a while, I'd be honored.

point your browser to: qrt.adamdill.com
    Login with username: demo password:demo

Thank you again, and I really hope to hear some constructive feed back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool idea. I don't use many cheques but I imagine it could be useful for someone who does. Can I suggest having a pop-up mini calendar next to the date field so you don't have to worry about typing the date in the right format? I find Tigra Calendar is pretty good.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the idea, I used Tigra like you said. It worked out great, and took no time at all. Thank you again.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

calendar

i would recommend the yahoo yui which has a bsd license, well supported, and has many people already using the system.

and i get an error:
    Site Temporarily Unavailable