SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adding radio buttons and passing values

hey guys, well basically im sure one of your can help me, im trying to add a radio button to a php page, which basically says private or commercial. If it is commercial then the user has to pay an extra $9. The page is already set up to add payments etc and send it off to paypal as the php is written by alstasoft community. I have attached the file which im trying to do, the radio buttons are on there. if you want to know more go to www.viraltree.com (the site is not finished yet so please excuse!)

check out this page for what im trying to do, if you need a copy of the site please message me
    http://www.viraltree.com/classifieds...5&subcatid=141

Regards Jeremy

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the problem though? You said you wanted to add radio buttons that change the price, but then you say you already done it.

Explain please...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, i have just put the radio buttons in place, however the php coding behiend it i have not been able to do, this is what i am trying to do, the code. the page already works out if anything needs to be paid, totals it up and then passes it on where it shows the total and then has a link to paypal to pay. does this help?