Hey guys!!!

Listen I'm sorry I had to post this question here but there really wasn't a section for it...So here goes...

I'm interviewing with an Publishing/Television/E-commerce company in NYC on Wednesday for a position as an HTML coder. I'll be speaking with one of the lead HTML producers. There site currently uses MS IIS, NT, SQL, and ASP to run their site. They're looking for HTML programmers to focus on coding ASP, HTML, and Javascript pages. The pages themselves heavily depend on page layout using triple nested tables and 1px spacers (yah I know, haven't hopped on the absolute positioning bandwagon yet).

I've searched everywhere on the net and can't seem to find sample interview questions for HTML coders. So what I was hoping was that all you professional HTML coders out there; Can you put on your thinking caps and think up some interview questions to test a person's grasp of HTML page design, dynamic page generation with ASP, and any general questions that would test a person's knowledge of HTML...

This is really exciting for me, and hopefully with your help, I can log on Friday with some great news.

Thank you very much and I look forward to all of your great responses...

W-