SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General/Usability testers needed for opt in newsletter exchange - Money involved!!

I opened a site some time ago and because of cheating of the affiliate program, my interest in the site waned. Now I've got a little more enthusiasm for the site I would like to try to resurrect it.

The site is an opt in newsletter exchange (Im not going to give the URL in the post as to miss out on all the posts shouting spam!!), so you place code on your site to gain credits and your newsletter registration is put on other sites to use the credits.

I think there are problems with the site, not in the technology, Ive been using it on sites of my own for the past year or so without any problems but I think there are usability and maybe even an underlying conceptual problem. What I need are people to use the site and feedback there comments to me. I really dont mind you being as brutal (but constructive) as you like with the comments, Ive got to go through this process or let the site die!

Youre probably wondering whats in it for me! Well, I will set your exchange ratio to 100% for 2 months and also for every useful original comment I will give you cold hard cash .. well, a buck via Paypal at least! Also at the end of two months I will give the user who I think has been most useful with the comments $50 via paypal plus 500 credits on the site. Also because Id like to load test the site, the person who gains the most legitimate credits (I will thoroughly check the data of the person with the highest number) will also get $50 via paypal plus 500 credits on the site.

If you are interested in being part of this test, PM me with an email address you will register to the site with and I will send the URL and an email to contact me via. Once I see you registered I will set your exchange ratio to 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A newsletter signup exchange?
    First of all, how can you tell if the sites are in the same niche? Second of all, why would anyone want to signup for a newsletter for a site completely different site than what they are on? (Just trying to get my head around this)