SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apache and CF Multiple instances

I am trying to setup multiple instances on my CF box with apache 2.2.3.
    OS is W2003.

I followed the below doc

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/coldf...e=00001773.htm

But the problem with this is the when I created the directories for each VHost in wsconfig/. Then the apache log would report that the jrunserver.store is not present. As stated in the doc this folder u create for each VHost should be empty..So I copied the two files (jrunserver.store and mod_jrun22.so)from the first web connector site that does not have a instance on CF into each directory but still no luck..

So this above doc from Adobe definitely does not work, so does anyone know how to accomplish this with apache 2.2.3 and CFMX 7.02???

Secondly if I create an instance for every site then how do I connect to the original administrator page to delete instances or edit them??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Secondly if I create an instance for every site then how do I connect to the original administrator page to delete instances or edit them??
    i can't help, but something you've mentioned recently happened to my development server and i would also be interested if there's a known solution to fix the problem.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok this is resolved.

FYI u dont create an instance for every site u always have one as the default thus can connect to the original admin page.

Secondly it just required a reboot of the server or maybe just restart the CF services..then all worked fine..