SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious Online Payment Script

I have been trying to find a "serious" online payment script. No script is upto the mark and no payment scripts are "serious" enough for a serious online payment business.

I have searched hotscripts and what not. I have been using demo of many scripts. Some of them are:
    * Solarpay
    * Dopays
    * Alstrasoft Epay and epaypro
    * rpay

and recently came accross cuSell- which is very expensive.

Can any friends here suggest me any script for online payment system? I am looking for a script which can handle over 1,00,000 users and secure.

Please help !

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want to run your own payment processing system?

If you consider $150 expensive for this type of endeavour save yourself a lot of time and money before you move forward.

You'd be looking at tens of thousands in lawyer fees alone if you want to start a business like this one legally and properly.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payment Processing System

Quote Originally Posted by tke71709
    You want to run your own payment processing system?

If you consider $150 expensive for this type of endeavour save yourself a lot of time and money before you move forward.

You'd be looking at tens of thousands in lawyer fees alone if you want to start a business like this one legally and properly.
    Thanks for the reply. ModernBill is not the solution... We are trying to a start online payment processor as tke17709 said.

I agree with you 100%. We are not looking for a cheaper systems like Solarpay, rpays etc. We are serious in our project. We have done a big research and couldn't find a convincing script on the net.

I have not seen any software around $150 and I don't want to choose such a low-budget software. These are low budget and "not so serious" softwares. Altrasoft epay pro is $240 and epay enterprise is higher. But Altrasoft Enterprise is the same script as dopays open-source script.

I found cuSell (named "perfect paypal clone")- pricing for the the basic system is US$1800 and when we go on adding other plugins it goes up to over US$4500...

My point here is I am looking a secure system , can spend around US$500 - 1200 to start with. I need lot of customization for account funding and withdraw, so the software needs to be editable.. not zended or ioncubed.

Did I get my point through? I am trying to seek help from the community for better online processing script.

But if I don't find any, I need to offer someone to develop from scratch and SECURITY is the major issue in such scripts. Any offers?

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkarun

I have not seen any software around $150 and I don't want to choose such a low-budget software. These are low budget and "not so serious" softwares. Altrasoft epay pro is $240 and epay enterprise is higher. But Altrasoft Enterprise is the same script as dopays open-source script.
    Any search on Altrasoft will bring back less than glowing reviews of their products in general. I wouldn't trust them for something this important.

My point here is I am looking a secure system , can spend around US$500 - 1200 to start with. I need lot of customization for account funding and withdraw, so the software needs to be editable.. not zended or ioncubed.
    Not going to happen at that price for what you want.

Did I get my point through? I am trying to seek help from the community for better online processing script.
    Yup, point across successfully.

But if I don't find any, I need to offer someone to develop from scratch and SECURITY is the major issue in such scripts. Any offers?
    Again, if you want this done properly you're probably looking at xx,xxx-xxx,xxx, plus all the lawyer fees (another xx,xxx).

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealing with cuSell

Getting everything I wanted is in the software : cuSell and all the addons included it comes about US$4500.

I may have to settle with this, but has anyone here used it ?

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Bleys's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the point that tke71709 is trying to get across is that competing with PayPal is not a simple business. There are huge liability issues and other legal issues involved with running a business like that. Legal fees alone will run you in the tens of thousands of dollars... so if $4500 seems like too much to pay for the payment processing script, I concur that you might be in the wrong business.
    Josh is an anomaly
    rails & work & twitter

Organization is the
    death of creativity.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Competing with the Giant? No way !

Wow..... Competing with the payment giant? It's like competing with Google for search engine.. No Way ! .
    But I completely agree with you guys, It's not easy at all... !

I've done a lot of research since a long time. Without proper research I would not dare start this kind of business.

I am computer science graduate and I have been in the computer industry since the Apple II / ZX1 time. I have been using the web since the "direct long distance BBS calling" days... So I am aware of all the pros/cons of online payment processing systems.

I am not competing with paypal or any other payment processors because here we are not allowed to use credit cards online. Here in my country we don't have any online payment systems and the whole point of this thread was to find a good online payment script with prepaid scratch-off cards for funding, to be used in my country where internet users are just around 1 million and we will start from payment of utility bills online. We've got good response from the local utility service providers.

The point is we are not developing our own script for now. This may result in security issues etc. So I was trying to find some good scripts online. And could not find any promosing ones. That was the whole point of this thread.

I have been talking with people at cuSell and they have a discount offer going. So I am grabbing that asap.

Thanks for the suggestions and wish me good luck !

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Bleys's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck.
    Josh is an anomaly
    rails & work & twitter

Organization is the
    death of creativity.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Thanks Bleys.. I will send you my link once the script is installed and gets up and running.

I would still love to hear from people who have used cuSell..