User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting for investor on Sitepoint?

Hello,
    Just curious of there is an appropriate place in the marketplace or anywhere to post looking for an investor? I own a web design firm, and some web sites under development that show great potential, as well as have done sites for high profile clients in my region and am a positive member of numerous Chamber of Commerce's etc. My needs are for some small private funding to help capitalize on opportunities open to me. Please let me know if there is a place to post for this kind of thing.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jabatech
    Hello,
    Just curious of there is an appropriate place in the marketplace or anywhere to post looking for an investor? I own a web design firm, and some web sites under development that show great potential, as well as have done sites for high profile clients in my region and am a positive member of numerous Chamber of Commerce's etc. My needs are for some small private funding to help capitalize on opportunities open to me. Please let me know if there is a place to post for this kind of thing.

Right now I really don't think there is. There's trade your services, Advertise your services and looking to hire... none of which really accurately fit your need. I don't know for sure, but I think that probably Site Point doesn't want to get into this area since it would be wide open to all kinds of investment spam and more importantly, investment scams.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking To Hire might also be appropriate. That's where we request members looking for partners post their requests and this isn't much different.