User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Ill start by saying I am VERY new to php and and not am not at a level yet to produce my own code, so I will need a little help (thank you in advance!). I want to use the script exactly how it is except I want the ajax to replace the text in the input field, not in a div. For example, when someone clicks join list, I want the "adding email address..." to replace the email address in the field, then when completed, the "You have been successfully added" to replace the "adding email address". Do that make sense? You can see it on fantasy interactive's website on the left they have a sign up field. I want it exactly like that.

Thank you!!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was very easy to set up and you can see it working when you sign up. Very cool!
    Now what do I do with it though? How do I access my fancy new list of emails???
    Did I miss something?

Thanks!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Aarron,

Just had to make an account to express my gratitude. Your write-up is extremely easily to follow, and you helped me visualize the entire scripts functionality; your timely, and insightful descriptions of all the inner-workings helped me really get a grip on Prototype, Php, and how they communicate with mySQL.

Thanks man!

John B.