Thread: Help! Please!

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! Please!

My 2 programmers for my company are M.I.A. and I need to complete my companies web site ASAP.
    The scripts I need are as follows:
    - A rollover function for the left navigation bar.

- Visit microsoft.com, see how they have today's news and download's over to the right? I want something like that for my site to be in the same area. The headers will be Server Status & Company News. Also need them to be fool proof for when my partners are updating news where we can easily put the news teaser and a link in there.

- I also need some type of code for our hosting agreement form. I need it to confirm they entered a valid e-mail and also that they checked the I accept terms and Conditions (http://www.webguyz.ws/tos.html) before hitting submit.

Thank you in advance for your help. If you are on ICQ, drop me a note at 124618228 in case you have any questions.

If any of you need a job as a programmer and want to do some java work for my company once we start doing regular sites then drop me an e-mail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little confused -- is that site the actual site you will be using?

It appears you already have some rollover on the left nav.

The form you want is simple enough, just a little JS (although checking they entered a valid email address is more tricky if you want to be absolutely sure).

And the downloads/server status Microsoft thing you are after will be driven by a database or a text file which will require some scripting.

Are you asking people to do this for free, or are you paying them? If it is the first it is possibly a little too much to ask (although I am sure there will be people willing to help) but if it is the latter then you will need to readvertise this in the trading post.
    I swear to drunk I'm not God.
    Matt's debating is not a crime
    Hint: Don't buy a stupid dwarf Clicky

Prolific Blogger silver trophy Technosailor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could probably be posted in "The Trading Post" witrh better results...

Sketch
    Aaron Brazell
    Technosailor