User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Background repeat not displaying as intended

Hi,

This is the last graphical thing that I need to get working on this site before I'm happy with it and will move onto the other bits. I have changed the menu on www.flics-jewellery.co.uk/redesign so that the length will change according to the content length. The majority of this works but I have a fade out effect on the right side which doesn't.

Currently its set to 100% of the containing divs height and that is set so that it looks ok when it loads. However as soon as you select one of the options the list gets longer, and the effect doesn't lengthen.

The effect is currently set as its own div inside the menu div, but I have also tried using the same picture as the background to the menu div but that didn't work either. In IE it showed at the top and the bottom, and ff it didn't show.

If the menu div is made longer then the effect goes for longer than the bottom.

Any pointed would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Flic

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy Tyssen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't you be better doing away with #menuright and instead attaching that background image to #menu?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried that, the commented out code is still in the css file. That didn't repeat enough in IE and not at all as far as I could see in Firefox.