My company has a site that uses all divs and css, plus it validates. The problem is that we have a few people who have contacted us stating that our layout is broken. Their configuration is:

Notebook PC
Windows
IE 6.0.2
Screen Resolution - 1400 x 1050 (strange resolution if you ask me)
Highest 32 bit, Large size 120 DPI, 125% normal size (seems to only be a Windows setting)

I find the 1400 x 1050 resolution and the 120dpi settings are probably what is causing it. This doesn't seem like it should be a default setting from the manufacturer, or is it? And why would a screen resolution like this cause a layout problem with css? My guess is that it mst have something to do with the 120dpi setting. But has anyone else experienced anything like this? And how can the site be fixed to allow someone with these settings to access the site as it should be seen?

The problem it's causing is as follow. The layout is pretty simple, header, left nav column, right body content, and footer. The content is being pushed below the left column. Which is usually an issue with padding or margins. But the site has been tested in every browser on both Mac and PC with no problems. Only with the above PC settings.