Thread: How I Can??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I Can??

i donno if my question is right or wrong

i want to outsource my service .... like website design services

but where i will find address of those companies who dosent have any website of its own????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use getafreelancer.com or sitepoints or getacoder.com Just have your coders sign a nda saying they can't steal your customers or link to them or use the work for portoflios or anything like that.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think what you are saying is that you are trying to start a web design business - or you want to "freelance" web design. However, think of what you want as a "business" not a freelance service.

Although your potential clients don't have a web site, that doesn't mean they don't have access to a computer. Design a site, put your portfolio on it and submit your site to the major SEs. That's a start. Although your chances of getting good search engine ratings (in the beginning) are slim, at least you'll have something to show prospective clients.

Read some of the Site Point articles on starting a web design business.

Put your web site in your forum signature here.

Pick a niche and join some forums (in that niche) that let you link to your site in your signature.

Advertise locally. Although it looks like you want to target businesses that don't currently have a web site, would you refuse a site redesign from a business that does?

It looks like you are starting from ground zero. Do some homework before you begin your business that will help you make a success of your enterprise.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown