SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upcoming exhibition - what should I know?

There's a pretty big local exhibition coming up in a few weeks and I think it will be a good opportunity get in touch with potential clients face-to-face (I'm doing webdesign). I won't have my own booth, just planning to walk around, talk to people and hand out my material.

Looking for tips what to bring, how to approach them, how to make this as efficient as possible and other stuff I should need.

Anyone been doing the same and is able share some tips? I'd be very grateful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xsi
    There's a pretty big local exhibition coming up in a few weeks and I think it will be a good opportunity get in touch with potential clients face-to-face (I'm doing webdesign). I won't have my own booth, just planning to walk around, talk to people and hand out my material.
    You might not be too popular - those people have paid good money for the chance to promote their products in the limited time available. They want to talk to buyers, not sellers. But the show brochure/exhibitor list will be useful so you can contact them properly at a later date.

Paul