0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Internet Explorer (including version 7) will not let you see the background image, but it will let you save it or set it as a desktop item. All the other browsers I have will not let you see the background image independantly of the page (Tested on FireFox , K-Meleon, Netscape, and Opera).

I'm not sure about Galeon (though it is a Gecko-based browser, so it should do the same thing as FF, KM and NS), Konqueror or Safari (since I don't have Linux or a Mac), so I don't know how those browsers would handle it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Schulz
    Ok, Internet Explorer (including version 7) will not let you see the background image, but it will let you save it or set it as a desktop item. All the other browsers I have will not let you see the background image independantly of the page (Tested on FireFox , K-Meleon, Netscape, and Opera).

I'm not sure about Galeon (though it is a Gecko-based browser, so it should do the same thing as FF, KM and NS), Konqueror or Safari (since I don't have Linux or a Mac), so I don't know how those browsers would handle it.
    normally yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblaze
    What i mean is that i can't see "View background image" when i click with right mouse button in firefox over the image!
    Actually Firefox have a very cool tool that I use a lot in studying webistes image slicing as long with HTML/CSS source. You can access it as follows:

Tools => Page Info => Media.

It shows detailed information on all images on a current page, including background images of course.