User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

error with innerhtml

why this not works?
    document.getElementById("casella"+i).innerHTML="<input type='button' name='"+etichetta_bottone+"' id='"+etichetta_bottone+"' onclick=""form.data_fine.selectedIndex='0';form.data_inizio.selectedIndex='0';form.giorno_settimanale.selectedIndex='0';mese_giorno(document.getElementById('form'),'"+etichetta_bottone+"');"" style='width:20px;height:15px;margin 0 auto;padding:0px;margin:0px;font-size:11px;border:0px;background-color:#FFFFFF' value='"+i+"'>";

From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You must escape the double quotes around the onclick string, not write them 2 times: \" instead of ""

Code:
    document.getElementById("casella"+i).innerHTML="<input type='button' name='"+etichetta_bottone+"' id='"+etichetta_bottone+"' onclick=\"form.data_fine.selectedIndex='0';form.data_inizio.selectedIndex='0';form.giorn o_settimanale.selectedIndex='0';mese_giorno(document.getElementById('form'),'"+etichetta_bottone+"');\" style='width:20px;height:15px;margin 0 auto;padding:0px;margin:0px;font-size:11px;border:0px;background-color:#FFFFFF' value='"+i+"'>";