SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Another one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another one...

Good News! A Guaranteed sure-fire way to make money.

Hello,

I am writing to urge you to take immediate and profitable advantage of the most unusual money making business opportunity I've ever extended. The opportunity is only just available having travelled the Atlantic to get to you from London, England.

But firstly, may I ask you how many of these statements are true about you?

O I'm not as wealthy as I'd like to be.

O I have the potential to make more money but I don't have enough time.

O I wish someone created an easier way to make money.

If you answered "yes" to any of the above statements, keep reading because we've got the answer you've been waiting for. And it comes from London, England direct to your desk.

Finally, there is a way to making more money easier for folks just like you. It's taken years of painstaking research and analysis to perfect my advice to you. And you will not find my system for making you money anywhere else. It is exclusive to me and I am prepared to share this with you by introducing you to ****.

This is an amazing new service and discovery, which will change your life forever! Through a specially designed forecasting and betting system, *** can help you achieve the level of wealth you've been working towards.

Imagine a financially improved you in less than one month. Imagine the highs of success at racing! Imagine all that extra tax-free cash to spend as you wish!

All of this.and more can be yours. For under $1.00 per day I can show you where and how you can turn an initial $20.00 racing investment, because that is what it is as opposed to a gamble, to an average profit of over $200.00 a week.

You can increase your initial investment level to $100.00 and expect to see an average weekly return on your investment of $1000.00. The choice is totally yours!

That is precisely the kind of money horseracing enthusiasts in the UK have been able to make. We are now making it available to you so that you too can make similar sums of money on UK horseracing.

As I write, over the past week days you could already have had TWELVE winners with a total of 32.5 points win. At $10 a point bet, this would now have netted you $325.00. That is one hell of a return on your monthly subscription fee of merely $27.00. Get on board right away...

Just click here https://*** to take you to our secure checkout and you will be enrolled into our subscription service.

Why are you missing out on this golden opportunity?

That's well over $10,000 a year to an initial $20.00 investment or $50,000.00 a year on an initial $100.00 Investment. It is all achieved in 3 easy steps:

O Get my advise

O Follow my advice and

O See your wealth increase.

All of this in under ten minutes a day of your time. And that is even before you go to work. The rest of the day is yours to dedicate to work rest or play!

I know you're probably still sceptical and a bit on the conservative side, but think about this - if you keep doing the same things over and over again - you'll only succeed in getting the same results.

Losing your money in an emotive gamble.

It is precisely the emotive gamble that we have taken out of ****

The *** system is based on age old number relationships backed and cross checked against a database of ten years past records. All variable are taken into account. There are no supposed "insider tips". The system is exclusively based on ethical publicly available information, machined through our unique, secret know-how.

While we occasionally have a day without a winner (and days without any bets at all) since the fall *** has averaged over 20 points per week profit.

We at **** are winners and what we do is to pick winners for you. That's why I want to let you try out my proven horse race betting system - completely and totally risk-free! (I'll tell you about my unique guarantee in a moment.)

Okay, So What's The Cost For This Incredible System?

Well, realize that this betting system could easily sell for $999.00 and all that you would be getting is the software. You would then need to spend at least 1 hour a day to input the data and then the hardest of all, to correctly interpret the forecasts.

Above all, you would not be able to get anything like the performance of ***. The only way that it is available is through a subscription service. In that way I can keep the costs ludicrously low.

But I'm not going to charge you anywhere near that amount. In fact, your total investment for receiving my proven tipping service by e-mail everyday is only $27.00 a month. Just Pay for the first month's subscription and decide later if you want to continue.

There will be no fluff or flannel to our advice. Just simple clear-cut racing investments for you to follow. It is child's play.

So what's the catch? Why am I practically giving this resource away?

Well, it's really quite simple. This is a special introductory price as we are launching our service into the USA.

We could be selling it for much more but because we are new to USA we want to show you what we can do for you. How we can make you more successful and more wealthy.

On top of the price bargain, you would also be getting

THREE FREE Bonuses For Ordering within the next 3 days.

Free Bonus Gift #1: How to bet with a 95% success rate on certain sports events that resell in the UK for 49.00.

Free Bonus Gift #2: The Banker Betting system that resells in the UK for 69.00.

Free Bonus Gift #3: The Attack on Favourites System that resells in the UK for 49.00.

Together these Three free bonuses are worth more than five times your investment in **** - but they're all yours absolutely free when you order within the next 3 days.

AND BEST OF ALL the *** service will be FREE to you up to this Christmas Day 2001. This is our present to you! But don't forget our

100% Risk-Free Guarantee:

Your success in using *** is completely guaranteed. In fact, here's my 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Take-it-To-The-Bank Guarantee:

I personally guarantee that if you stick with me for a full 12 months and act fully on the service that I provide with ***, you will make money. If you don't, you'll get every red cent you paid me refunded. Period.

Look at it this way -- $27.00 a month is really a painless drop in the bucket compared to the money you're likely to make with Selecta4. That's why...

You Really Can't Afford Not To Invest In
    ***!

It's easy to get started right away. Just click here https://************* to take you to our secure checkout and you will be enrolled into our subscription service.

Now get ready to make big profits from betting on UK horseracing!

God Bless,

Dated December 10,2001

PS. Click below to get TWO further Free Gifts entitled:

Free Gift #4: How to use the Top Ten System for profitable Betting valued at 29.00.

Free Gift #5: The UK Trilogy Racing System valued at 29.00.

PPS. The offer of the 2 great systems listed above are available to you whether or not you have subscribed for the *** service. It is our way of thanking you for taking the time to read this e-mail. So feel free to click below to get these two free gifts MAKE SURE you type in the first word of the title in the Subject Line. *********

c*** But please feel free to e-mail this to a friend

We are totally ethical in all that we do and we most certainly do not wish to cause you any offence. We Respect Your Privacy, and Pledge not to Abuse This Privilege. To stop future mailings, simply click the link below to be removed instantly. REMOVE ME.
    Do you know how long it took me to star out every occurrence of their name!!!
    Last edited by weirdbeardmt; Dec 10, 2001 at 14:31.
    I swear to drunk I'm not God.
    Matt's debating is not a crime
    Hint: Don't buy a stupid dwarf Clicky

SitePoint Zealot Andthensometoo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know how long it took me to star out every occurrence of their name!!!
    Gee now that I read the last line, should I feel guilty for scrolling quickly through without really reading the entire email?
    There are so many "get rich quick" scams going around that there is an offical acronym for them: "MMF" (Make Money Fast)
    How bad is that?
    "If you handle with products .. this is a word to see It"
    elvis.isnotalive.com
    My Complaint Dept
    Visit Interceptor's AV review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that is amazing...

I live in the UK (next to London) and I have never heard of any of theose wonderful free gifts...

Strange huh.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had plenty of them. You can see them everywhere, web pages/sites devoted to them, postings (spams) in newsgroups...