User Tag List

Thread: UK Universities

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UK Universities

Hey, i got recommended to post this @ This site from a member @ CT, Well basicly, im currently studying my A Levels in Graphic Design and Computing.

I am jsut wondering if there are any people out there who have studied Computer Science and Graphic/Webdesign at any University in the UK Preferably in England, and preferably to a high degree.

I am looking for some feedback, comments and suggestions on what University to go to for Computer Science and Graphic/Webdesign.

Please only post here if your going to say something positive, no replies like "Zomg google search" blablabla. Ofcourse i have already researched a few Universities and read up on certain courses, but i cannot find reviews and cannot find no suggestions as to what University to go to.
    And would really like to hear a suggestion as to what University to look into from somebody who has experienced it and got their education here.

Some descriptions from other people in UK at University or been to University about the University they went to (E.g. what the people are like, what the student life is like)

Look forward to reading your replies.
    Thanks guys!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if im much used to you but ill let you know what im up to at the minute! I am in my final year of my Interatcive Multimedia degree at the University of Huddersfield and so far its been great. I know theres many other places that do this type of degree, but theres reasons why i chose huddersfield.

They have a really professional feel about them, they treat u like people and not numbers for a start. The course itself is really broad i do 3d modelling, web programming, design, flash, director, projects that last all year (to encourage report writing).

I dont really know what else to write apart from look around and make sure you visit on an open day, the open days made the decision for me really.