SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still remember the Massacre on 15 Ramadhan 1414

Still remember.. where an extremist Jews go to a mosque and shot the worshipers in it.. and the extremmist is a doctor ( im not sure) and the israeli soldier shoot the arabs when they was going to donate blood at al ahli hospital.

and the massacre of SABRA and Shatila where 2750 arabs were killed by 50 Zionist gunmen .. cutting throats, rip of skin from body, digging eyes.. why this cruel things happened? why does the jews like the massacre where they ommited more massacre from 1900 to 1998 in israel??? are ou a cruel ethnic groups?? no mercy ethnic??

why do you hate arabs so much? hate the muslim.. you SHOULD HATE THOSE GERMAN where NAZI killed thousand of JEWS!!!
    Expect The Unexpected

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lola,

I don't appreciate your references to Germans one bit. You are talking about a ruler of a country many years ago which people in that country today, despise.

Please refrain from putting down nationalities, religions, and beliefs. Now is NOT the time nor the place. All people are aware of the suffering of all countries and people at all times. The propoganda of the media makes sure of that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish an administrator would do something about LoLa's hate-filled spam posts :/

There is a line between free speech and hate-speech. This is it
    --There's my 1.5 cents, now where is my change!?!?

Bimbo With A Brain! silver trophy Saz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoLa has been contacted. Rest assured, this issue is being addressed. In the mean time, may I suggest that you just ignore any posts by this member.
    Saz: Naturally Blonde, Naturally Dizzy!
    No longer Editor of the Community Crier.

Don't mind me, I'm having a BLONDE moment!