SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Theme needed for new blog, any ideas?

Ok, I have a main blog on my portfolio site but I have decided that this isn't a good idea, mainly because having clients read my blog means I can't talk about any trouble I am having with them or the work. So I have decided to create a custom designed blog on a seperate domain, I want the design to be clean, different and have some sort of theme, But I don't know what! Any suggestions? I think maybe a 1950s/60s theme would be good like the film catch me if you can, I want something different like this but maybe not exactly this if you know what I mean. I have already started on the design layout but I am completely stuck on the theme, especially as I want to complete the skin and code by monday!!
    New Portfolio coming soon....

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    well, if that's what you like, that's what you should do... since it is going to be a personal blog, it will have to be something that you like, or that represents you somehow. It is unlikely that someone from here will be able to suggest something... You may go for sci-fi movie popular in those years (that should be amusing, to say the least) since your blog will be (a bit) technical

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have anything to show how far you got designing the blog?