User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I have been designing small web pages for roughly 2 years now. I am now getting into a more complicated e-commerce type of page for a client. My question is regarding the use of online forms. If I am creating pages that are requesting the user to fill out fields, and make choices on radio buttons, etc. , is there some software that will provide a template and generate a flat file format with the results (at server side) for the host to read? I am looking for a basic software package that asks the user a set of questions (that I would define), and then would lead the user through a set of screens based on their responses (eg. if they answer "No" to a question, it would know to skip the next few questions). I am fairly new to incorporating this type of "survey" in a web page, so any tips, suggestions and even URL's with tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since that seems slightly more complicated than your average script, you may have trouble finding a premade one. However you can always look for one at www.cgi-resources.com .

------------------
    Who the heck is Gen. Failure and why does he want to read my hard drive?
    Soon to come: Aspology.com