SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some advice on how to get new members

Hey everyone

I need some advice from you guys

I run a autosurf program but have problems with getting new members to join my program.
    My problem is that I really don't know where I find webmaster to use my program, where can I go and tell webmaster about my program so the know its there?
    I use google to get some traffic to my site and use the different spam forum to make a post, but it really don't give much.
    Right now do I have 170 webmaster there use my program.
    But I know some of the big programs have 5000-6000 user.

I am trying to give away prizes to my members so I keep the happy, this week we are giving away for 200$ in different prizes, it should be said that it all donate from our sponsor.

But if anyone have a good idea on how or where I can promote my program plz let me know.
    Arcade banner exchanges
    We give a 8 for 10 exchange ratio
    Get 5000 free credit for signing up

http://www.EasyBannerExchanges.com

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Autosurf network, from looking at your site and reading your post here, I am guessing that English is not your first language. However, most visitors don't take time to consider that. They just see a poorly written page that looks as if it lacks professionalism. If you are going to pitch a product or service to an English-speaking target market, you either need to be very fluent in the language or have your copy edited by someone who is.

However, right now, you have very little copy to edit. Although your site gives the basics of what you offer, people want to know details before they sign up. You claim that you can provide free traffic "without even clicking your(customer's) mouse". I don't believe any webmaster here click's "their" mouse to get traffic. The way you get traffic is by encouraging others to click their mouses, not by clicking your own.

Finally, your site says you can get traffic for others. Where are your facts? Apparently you are having difficulty getting traffic to your own site. How do you propose to do it for someone else? If you are running a business on the web, the first - most important - thing you need to do is establish trust in your business. You don't do that by making promises you can't/won't keep.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Shyflower
    Thanks for your answar.
    Yes you are right english is not my first language, and I know I have problems with it, but I am trying my best.
    What will it cost for me to get you to fix the english on my site, so its 100 right?

To answar some of your question.

Webmaster will get traffic from other webmaster there user my program, right now there is 172 webmaster there are surfing the sites in the db, so lets say you run a sites, and want webmaster to promote it, will it be a good idea to signuo to my autosurf program, because there is a 170 webmaster there will see your site over and over again, and if the webmaster can see the can earn money by promoting your sites will some of them proberly signup to your program and try it out.

Yes I have some problems with getting new members to my site, get max 1 per day right now, but am looking to get 4-5 new webmaster every day.
    Arcade banner exchanges

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autosurfnetwork
    Hey Shyflower
    Thanks for your answar.
    Yes you are right english is not my first language, and I know I have problems with it, but I am trying my best.
    What will it cost for me to get you to fix the english on my site, so its 100 right?

To answar some of your question.

Webmaster will get traffic from other webmaster there user my program, right now there is 172 webmaster there are surfing the sites in the db, so lets say you run a sites, and want webmaster to promote it, will it be a good idea to signuo to my autosurf program, because there is a 170 webmaster there will see your site over and over again, and if the webmaster can see the can earn money by promoting your sites will some of them proberly signup to your program and try it out.

Yes I have some problems with getting new members to my site, get max 1 per day right now, but am looking to get 4-5 new webmaster every day.

First of all, I don't do business in forum threads unless its in looking to hire. It's against the guidelines here and can get you banned.

You certainly do need someone to edit your content, but first you need content. Giving me details in this thread doesn't help you get traffic or signups. You need to get the details on your page.

Since your page is statistics oriented, where are your statistics? What is your success ratio? Where are your testimonials from satisfied customers? Where are your screenshots?

You need to prove that your program is worthwhile to your visitors. Presently, your page information is little more than a sign up sheet. More than telling your visitors "that" it works. You need to show them "how" it works. Right now, your site isn't doing that.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower
    First of all, I don't do business in forum threads unless its in looking to hire. It's against the guidelines here and can get you banned.

You certainly do need someone to edit your content, but first you need content. Giving me details in this thread doesn't help you get traffic or signups. You need to get the details on your page.

Since your page is statistics oriented, where are your statistics? What is your success ratio? Where are your testimonials from satisfied customers? Where are your screenshots?

You need to prove that your program is worthwhile to your visitors. Presently, your page information is little more than a sign up sheet. More than telling your visitors "that" it works. You need to show them "how" it works. Right now, your site isn't doing that.
    sorry did not know that could get me bad.
    I will make a thread about it later. so I follow all the guidelines.

I will use this weekend to get my site a update with screenshots and all the statistics you would see if you where a members, I will try to send out a email asking if anymore of my members have some good things to say about my program.

But thanks a lot for all the good advice, if there is anything I can ever help you with just let me know.
    Arcade banner exchanges