0 Thread(s)
    Lol.

What a funny topic.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see, this is why I never trust anyone who spells money as $$$$. God I hate that.

Also for anyone who has ever taken even 10 seconds to look through their IP logs on their site, even a second rate stat sript it will be blatently obvious when a person goes to the site through a proxy, the logs stick out like a sore thumb.

Plus your IP isn't the be all to end all as far as your online identity, there are other things such as MAC addresses.

For anyone dumb enough to try this crap, it might work, it might work for a few weeks. but it's not going to work up till your pay period. Google doesn't go through everyones account by hand every single day. If you notice, most people who get the dreaded "email" from google it always happens at the end of the month, or just a few days before payments are shipped. You can go 6 months doing garbage like this and you'll never get caught if you never make $100. But once you hit that $100 mark, it's a pretty safe bet, with in a few days your account will be banned

just search the forums and see how many people are like "I've had my account for over a year, never done anything different, I finally make it to the payout and they close my account"

For people with soft hearts all I can say is go to a browsing centre in your locality. Log on to your site then simply click on the ads.
    that's actually interesting, but I'd have to assume google has some way to track those as well. I wouldn't be surprised if most public hot spots are actually blocked. If you go to a public library, Google could get 1000s upon 1000 of clicks from there a day and never know who they are coming from. Outside of banning the location all together, or setting up something like a 1 click per X hours cookie, they could get taken for TONS of cash.