User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ContentZone & Traffic Support

Hi

I got an offer for being member on ContentZone to have Search54 banners delivered by trafficsupport.com.
    I got them on

http://www.demonews.com

They don't say anything about how much I actually earn.
    Anyone else that got these and use them that can tell me where to go to see my stats and general info?

Thanks.
    signature

Serial Publisher silver trophy aspen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just curious. How well do you actually do with content zone? I've never heard a member comment on them.
    Chris Beasley - I publish content and ecommerce sites.
    Featured Article: Free Comprehensive SEO Guide
    My Guide to Building a Successful Website
    My Blog|My Webmaster Forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received an email from ContentZone saying that in order to continue serving ads, popups would be mandatory. This turned me off from them, but I believe the sell most of their inventory CPM, which is always a good thing for large networks.
    /* Chris Lambert - chris@php.net
    WhiteCrown Networks, CTO - Web Application Security
    vBulletin, Security Programmer - Instant Community
    */

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that contentzone's ad codes are no longer working as of today. There was no email sent about this just a vague hint that some related pay per search program might generate you better revenue. Also when you read about contentzone a 45 percent revenue split is stated in the terms. That is how regular 24/7 works basically. So are we to assume contentzone and its flat rate cpm are now dead, to be replaced by 500,000 page views per month 24/7 style requirements or some pay per search banner type thingie.

Has anyone figured out where the old contentzone stats are located. Are those sums located under the trafficsupport site? I can't log in to contentzone anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contentzone appears to be shut down now. I couldn't find anywhere that would let me login. I got a lot of page not founds.

The flat CPM rate of Contentzone is now gone. With the 24/7 ads, you will see a mix of CPM/CPC and defaults.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lil Red its pretty unprofessional isn't it. And what happens with revenue less than $50 the payout minimum I assume its lost. Before canceling contenzone they set premier and regular members both to 0.14 cpm. Why do that if you just plan on shutting the whole thing down anyway?