User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please review ESOLPK!

Hi Everyone,

We are going to update our website so want your suggestion for our new website. You can visit our website at http://www.esolpk.com

Waiting for your precious suggestions.

Cheers

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I click on the links in the left-hand side navigation bar, the nice dropdown menus come out but they are directly overtop of the blue graphic, which is also click-able. I try to click on the nav bar option I want and instead it activiates the blue graphic. The first few times I tried this, I could not understand why I was not going to the correct page on the first click but if I went back and clicked again it went. So, I am forced to click twice to get to where I want to go using the left nav because it overlaps with the graphic. and the graphic seems to be taking precedence.

I also have to click two times on the header - once to activate the header it seems, then once to actually go to where I want to go: Home - Careers - News & Events - Contact us - or Sitemap.

Sitemaps are not traditionally in such prominent places but you have a lot of different pages so maybe this is helpful in your case.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The menu is worse for me. Im using firefox on windows XP, and when I click on the upper left hand corner menu, the submenu pops out underneath animated flash. The menus are useless for me.

At the top of the page, I see some kind of bug:
    "<% @ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %> <% Option Explicit %>"

Overall, a little bit too much for a front page. Im like whoa, too much info.

The first thing my eye is drawn to is "QUALITY ASSURANCE" in the middle of the page. But this jumps the gun. What *IS* this company?

I had to look around before I noticed "Offshore development company in pakistan".

I think this should be posted before "Quality Assurance" in the main middle frame.

Everything below and including "certificate of registration" I would ditch. I never scroll that far down a front page.

The "We offer you the following services" section, really should be the first thing we see, not so far down the page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Firefox, the dropmenus show up underneath the Flash banner... Flash has a tendency to put itself on top of everything else in Firefox... So I don't even see the menu items. I would definitely address this issue.

The home page feels cluttered, with a lot of things competing for attention. It took me a while to figure out what you were, once I read thru all of the buzzwords.

There seems to be some VB script issue with the Careers page, and a comment shows up at the top of the page.

Your lefthand navigation needs work... Good practice dictates that if you have a section with many sub-sections, you should provide a link to the section (IE: Services, for example) that gives a brief explanation of the sub-sections... Right now, since I can't see the drop menus, I have no way to navigate your site.

I'd suggest spending some time doing testing in all of the modern browsers.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I'm getting lost in all of the text, nothing really stands out to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to the baove mentioned nav issues. Too heavy use of graphics, slow load.

Things overlap, not enough contrast between some text and backgrounds, inconsistent color scheme.

Nothing seems to go together, did you take elements from several idfferent sites and use them here? That the impresion I get.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apart from the points made above, I would encourage you not to use too much gray. As the previous post say, it has an inconsist color scheme.

The site was slow to load.
    Azam Marketing, Inc.
    Award-Winning Digital Marketing and Design Results Since 1997
    Click here to read acclaimed online marketing & design blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo!

interesting site. you might want to consider a few things:
    a. there's too much going on the content; you might want to consider using a 2-column layout, and
    b. utilize a single navigation (perhaps a column navigation), and
    c. you might want to put the other content of the front page to a different page, accessible on you navigation -- this is to lessen the content of your frontpage and put more emphasis on things that would push your products/services
    d. if you're going to use a section header graphics (e.g. 'featured client', 'client testimonial'), you might want to use a different color tone to make it as a distinct area/section on your page
    e. you might want to increase the height of your center animation box

thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    other than the flsh image overlapping on your menu ... i think the site is okay ... but as this problem arises .. you need to edit it ASAP! this does not look good for a professionally made site
    Screen Capture
    See your web design on any browser on any operating system.
    Join in Forum for more info.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I like the colors and general design I think the whole thing seems a little crowded. There are to many divider bars and a little space between sections would make it easier to browse through. Also even though I have no problems reading the text those with vision problems might have a hard time reading it as you are trying to place grey text on a grey background.
    Learn to Play Anything Song in Minutes Online Lessons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple more items that I'm not sure were addressed.
    1. Search isn't working. If its meant to, fix it.
    2. I don't like the font you used on the right side of the header graphic. It's choppy and not very clean.
    3. Agree with others on the too busy comment. Get a clear and inviting message on your front page and users will dig for more if they're interested.