Hello all,

I am hoping you can help me with my dilemma. I took over a website a few months back at the request of the client. It is so clunky and very hideous. I went in and optimized the backgrounds (of all colors and no continuity), the sidebar images (again of various shades of color) and the pictures, and the humongous splash page that took 2 minutes to load....you get the idea.

The client did not want the site changed at all except for me to go in and make it load faster. This I did, I also talked him into organizing it a little. However the site is still really bad. He wants me to put my company logo at the bottom of his main page. Of course this I have not done.

I am embarrased to have my name on his site but he is trying to be nice and give me some exposure. I don't know what to do. Should I just tell him the truth that his site sucks or should I just try to keep forgetting. He isn't getting the hint, and he really likes his site. *sigh* but, I don't want to lose this client.

What do you all do when you design a site you don't like and don't want to be affiliated with. All in all this client is nice and easy to work with, his tastes are just so....... different is all.

Thank you in advance for any advice on this matter.

Laura