User Tag List

Thread: CCNow vs Paypal

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CCNow vs Paypal

A friend is starting a website to sell items that will be in the couple of hundred dollar range per sale, and he is anticipating (hoping) to sell a couple of items per month. From all I've learned, Paypal seems to be a good fit for him to use for processing credit cards real time. Another friend of his suggested CCNow instead as a lot of his friends use them.

From what I gather, CCNow looks to be twice the cost that Paypal would be. So my question is why would anyone use CCNow over Paypal? What would their attraction be?

Bullitt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Paypal is supported by your country, it would probably be a better fit. Yes, you will hear a lot of negative things about them, but with so many customers, that happens. People will complain more and say bad things about people / companies before they will give a compliment.

And with Paypal, people either love them or hate them. CCNow I think is very popular in a few countries.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Corey. I'll be recommending Paypal to him then.

B.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Paypal is a famous options and many buyers prefer to use it to make payment. But as sellers, esp when you are selling expensive items, just be a little more careful as paypal has been having quite a lot of negative feedbacks in terms of false chargeback from scam buyers.

When a buyer file a chargeback to Paypal, paypal will anyhow return their money back to buyers first....If you go to another forum, http://dropshipforum.co.uk, you can read more about paypal there.