SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the note guys ...looks like i am staying away from alstrasoft.....is there any other similiar products like E-Friends?
    Calling all Webmasters & Affiliates
    Top Converting PC TV Offer - High Payout. Earn $2K-10K a month.
    Increase your revenue today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suumer View Post
    There is no alternative. noone has a video sharing script.
    THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES

If you're looking for a social networking script, this is the thread to read: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...ial+networking

As for a video sharing type script, have a look HERE........and HERE

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys i know this is very old thread but just wanted to let others know that my client had got e-friend script from same company and i have fixed all its issues. So if any one needs help let me know i might help you to install it. we are usaing same script for various projects now.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, can't believe Alstrasoft hasn't tried to save face & offer some support to the customers in this thread.

Instead it appears they have done a little google bombing for the title of this topic.

Do a search for "Alstrasoft E-friends Nightmare!!!! Beware!" on google and check out the first result.

I am having an issue with the company mentioned in this thread and will do a hell of a job at making it known if they don't fix it soon.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting this thread ranked #1 for alstrasoft would be a good start.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Alstrasoft Nightmare reported.

If you know of any other Alstrasoft nightmares, please post them here, as I am going to make sure these are not burried any longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the most recent "features" a client of mine has discovered is that when you edit your profile, you lose a day on your birthday. At least with the version we have. This affects search results. Though I am getting younger by the day.

He is also having problems opening his accounts in Vista.

And then there is the fact that they keep closing my tickets. Don't let me know. It isn't like I felt the problem had been taken care of, but the ticket was closed.

Oh, and at the bottom of a blog, none of the links to the subsequent pages of the blog are working.
    Cherie
    foamyindustries.com
    Movies We Watch - we watch it and tell you what we think
    chickenflicker.com - everyone needs a chicken a day

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherie View Post
    One of the most recent "features" a client of mine has discovered is...
    Cherie, I believe you meant to post that in another thread?

Anyway, I put together a little story about my experience with Alstrasoft here.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

My name is Phil<snip> - My company owns and develops a piece of software called 'AdQuick' which i started working on in May 2006.

I just wanted to let you know what kind of company Alstrasoft really are.

Alstrasoft illegally obtained our 'AdQuick' software a few months ago and have now put it on their website at http://www.alstrasoft.com/text_ads.htm and are now pretending its theirs and selling it themselves.

We will never give anyone permission to re-sell our software as thats just the way we work, but these guys are saying we gave them permission and rubbish like that, and are now profiting from our hard work.

The thing is though, i have had emails from 2 other companies who have experienced the exact same thing as me, so its not a 1 off case.

Alstrasoft also recently had their credit card payment facility closed down with 2checkout.com because of the fact they are selling pirated software.

I did some further investigating into the copy of our software they are selling, and i found out that they actually in fact selling a 'pre version 1' beta version of our software which is about a year old, and i know for a fact that this version of our software had some serious security problems and features bugs that will make this copy of our script almost useless. You have to remember this copy of AdQuick is from even before we started selling it, and we fixed all these problems about a year ago, but they still have the bug ridden copy.

This just goes to show what kind of company Alstrasoft really are.

-- Phil
    Last edited by Jelena; Nov 22, 2007 at 02:06. Reason: self promotional urls removed
    AdQuick 2.0 AVAILABLE NOW!! - AdBrite Clone PHP Script Buy Here

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your software is being illegally copied, why don't you shut down their server? Apparently they are located in Florida and a DMCA letter to their host should be effective.
    My law forum and legal information website -- I also buy websites you may wish to sell

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Phil,

I highly suggest you take Slinky's advice.

Alstrasoft uses JaguarPC as their hosting provider and also offers special discounts to JagPC customers:
    http://www.jaguarpc.com/services/alstrasoft.php

You should let them know they are affiliating with stolen copyright protected software!

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelfSEO View Post
    Alstrasoft uses JaguarPC as their hosting provider and also offers special discounts to JagPC customers:
    http://www.jaguarpc.com/services/alstrasoft.php
    Quote Originally Posted by activeweb View Post
    As for a video sharing type script, have a look HERE........
    www.mediascript.net is a demo of the Social Media script from www.entertainmentscripts.com It turns out, as mentioned in their forums, that entertainmentscripts.com's official hosting provider is also JaguarPC.

I've read so many bad things about Alstrasoft that it makes me a bit suspicious about the Social Media script from entertainmentscripts.com being that they both, coincidentally, use the same official hosting provider. The Social Media script looks very good, but I wonder if they are somehow connected to Alstrasoft...?
    For HTML Help visit: HTML Help Central
    For Graphic Design help visit: GFXVoid.com
    If you're a GEEK then go where geeks go....

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by john2k View Post
    www.mediascript.net is a demo of the Social Media script from www.entertainmentscripts.com It turns out, as mentioned in their forums, that entertainmentscripts.com's official hosting provider is also JaguarPC.

I've read so many bad things about Alstrasoft that it makes me a bit suspicious about the Social Media script from entertainmentscripts.com being that they both, coincidentally, use the same official hosting provider. The Social Media script looks very good, but I wonder if they are somehow connected to Alstrasoft...?
    The customer in this thread would most likely know:
    http://www.entertainmentscripts.com/...?showtopic=821

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips guys. I'll definitely be looking into what you suggest.

Phil
    AdQuick 2.0 AVAILABLE NOW!! - AdBrite Clone PHP Script Buy Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are definately NOT affiliated with Altrasoft.

Phil, I can put you in contact with the right people over at JaguarPC, sending you a PM. It doesn't surprise me that Altrasoft is selling pirated software. (with all the complaints I see about them)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New help forum for Alstrasoft software.

I have created a forum for people that bought the software and cannot get support. My feeling is that only we can make it better since we cannot rely on the company to support the software.

www.alstrasoftsucks.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there anywhere that i can get software like this or a company that can build me a site like paypal AlstraSoft EPay Enterprise

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the script is so bad, I had to regsiter just to say something about it.

DO NOT BUY

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Guys

Well you guys have saved me money, I was going to email alstrasoft as Im interested in a few of their scripts, one of the demos as been haked (obviously by a unhappy customer) and there paypal payment facility appears to be shut down.
    I had a similar experience with e-topbiz.com the script didnt work, as it was ioncube encoded I cant even begin to put it right.
    emailed them several times and nothing.

I am looking for two scripts if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

The script I nearly bought of alstrasoft was the anti-spam script, its the one where the sender gets a email to click a link to confirm they are not a spammer, then they are added to safe list.

The other script Im searching for is expired domains

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the same thing my friend, i always look for reviews on products now before i buy anything. Could save me money, and you too!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same Story - Poor Customer Service

Iíve had a terrible experience with Alstrasoft and have since requested a full refund. And the shame is - the product looks good - just dismal customer service. I launched a complaint with JPC (there is a colloboration deal between Alstrasoft and Jaguarpc.com for hosting), and JPC is fully aware of customer server complaints about Alstrasoft. JPC by the way has responded quickly to all questionsÖ

Iíve also sent many, many emails to Alstrasoft and havenít heard a peepÖÖ

I purchased Startpage and installed it myself - but my host was missing a few required componenets - so I did as Alstrasoft suggested and purchased another host license on JPC.

As part of the purchase, Alstrasoft was to professionall install Startpage - this is where things went from bad to worse. At first they just kept peppering me with questions that they already knew the answer to (already stated in the email thread), then they just stopped responding completely.

I havenít heard from them in 3 days and their toll free number 888-645-1648 doesnít work. They havenít responded to emails, to tickets opened on their system, to request to have them call me and of course, as stated before, they do not answer their own toll free line.

I would strongly suggest you do your homework on this company before buying any product from them. Out of all the products Iíve bought over the internet - this company has been the worst.

Keyword for meta: DO NOT BUY Alstrasoft, Alstrasoft Not Good, Alstrasoft Many Complaints, Alstrasoft Poor Customer Service, Alstrasoft Toll Free Does Not Work

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. I was intendtioned to buy the best affiliation program sw on the market. I got a glance to this thread and so I do suppose theat the Affiliation Pro of Alstrasoft is a crap (BTW i can trust it since some months ago i did buy the video sharing sw and was half-incomplete and full of bugs). Anyway, can somebody recommend me a very very good and professional affiliation sw? tks in advance.
    GUIGUOX

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do Not buy Alstrasoft products

Alstrasoft clone acripts to be true are full of bugs.

I purchased their e-friends and video share with my mistake of not researching about the company fully.

They are very good trying for a sale. but their scripts are really full of bugs. I have never come across such a worst company and worse scripts being sold for such a huge price.

Their scripts never work with the read me instruction given by them. Alstrasoft makes it in such a way that it does not work and finally try make us aske for installation.

Totally no email support reply and no phone support, coz they are fake.

The toll free number is US number and they are in Singapore, faking the market to have a US brand sale.

US must BAN Alstrasoft from Faking the US and the world market.

I am not sure on where to make a complaint about this company as they are F****g worse in their support service and product supplied.

I had a very terrible experience with Alstrasoft and still my site does not work properly.

Meta Tag: Alstrasoft is Faking, Alstrasoft E-friends clone is fake,
    Alstrasoft Video share fake, Alstrasoft Ajax Desktop Enterprice is Fake.

P.S: Do not waste your money in buying any of the Alstrasoft Products

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

video share

Hi Bytestor, if you are still looking for video share, I have utube clone, pm me or email me

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clip-share.com is clone of alstrasoft video script

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelfSEO View Post
    The customer in this thread would most likely know:
    http://www.entertainmentscripts.com/...?showtopic=821
    The reason why the customer did not get reply and support from clip-share.com and Alstrasoft.com for the video script is,

both the companies are same, and clip-share.com was formed by alstrasoft to bring an alternative to market as their image was completely spoiled.

How do I say this?
    If you want the answer,

1) Just read the terms and condition (EULA) Licence agreement in clip-share.com and alstrasoft.com EULA they are 100&#37; same, except replacing the company name. If you cannot find one PM me or any one why purchased the script from these 2 companies and verify it. If needed I will post in here, which I dont think I violate any law, as no where it says the EULA must be kept confidential between the company and the client.

2) Compare the video script sold by them, they are just having only the template different and the clip-share does not allow you view the demo of their admin page.

3) Both of them use SWREG for payment, ( This cannot be taken much but even this plays a major role in comparison)

4) Both of then has no contact address given in their website.

Lets discover more internet script scams by Great Alstrasoft scammer.

Keywords: clip-share.com is clone of alstrasoft video script, clip-share.com scam, alstrasoft.com scam