SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I currently design web-sites for the University of Oklahoma. I am having a problem in browser compatibility. I wrote all the HTML code myself so I might be doing something wrong. I have a question and answer page for users to come to and get responses to frequently asked questions. The user can click on an icon and it will take them directly to the answer to that particular question. I got the target to point to the correct answer in IE, but whenever you try to do the same thing in Netscape the browser opens up the answer page pointing to the bottom of the page. I cannot get this pointing function to work in both browsers. I have tried everything. If you know of any hints to make this point to the correct answer in Netscape please help. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you post the URL to your site in this topic, one of us will be able to check it out and see if we can fathom out the problems you are experiencing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Saltire!

Thanks for the response. Here is the URL that you requested. Please let me know what you think the problem is or if you have any solutions. Thanks again.
    http://www.ou.edu/persvcs/employment/employfaq.html

[This message has been edited by Kdogg (edited April 01, 2000).]