SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need some help, please

I have spent so much time and effort getting this website up. I get this brand new design, intergrate it - and everything is messed up. For starters, in IE: everything displays half way down the page. It is driving me insane. I just can't take it anymore! Argh.

http://proxiesrus.com - veiw in IE... any thoughts? (Seems index.php is fine, everything else - all messed)

I am even willing to pay to get this fixed. I've just had it!

Thanks

CWN

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy Tyssen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to validate your pages because you haven't closed the #container div on the internal pages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyssen - thanks for the tip. Can you fix one as an example? And then, I can learn from that and do the rest? Would mean so, so much

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy Tyssen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finding a missing closing tag is something you would probably be able to do. You just have to go through your code carefully, removing blocks of code if necessary to make it easier to see where stuff starts and ends.
    But it seems like your problem is actually down to the Adsense ads - take it out and your page jumps into place so the room available for the ad's probably not enough in that column.
    I had a look to see if I could figure out how to solve the issue but you've got some bizarre set-up for a simple two-column layout and I couldn't unravel it and gave up in the end.