1. A virus is free
2. A virus doesn't take up most of your hard drive
3. A virus doesn't need 32mb ram
4. A virus doesn't have serious bugs
5. A virus doesn't have three seperate manuals that are all unreadable
6. A virus doesn't leak information about upcoming Jerusalem 95, to prevent people from changing to Michelagelo/2 Warp.
7. A virus isn't on every *** **** computer
8. Nobody cares that a virus is 16 bit, even if they say they are 32 bit.
9. A virus installs itself
10. Virus programers doesn't use instinct, but brain power.