SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here use PHPDEV4?

I am needing some MAJOR HELP! I can't get it to work on my computer. It is networked with another computer. Mine doesn't have internet access, the other does. We currently only use the network for file and print sharing. The funny thing is, it used to work. Now, it doesn't...

The PHPDEV forums seem, well, dead. I was wondering if anyone here could help? My thread is here: http://firepages.com.au/threads2/view.php?thread=383

My main problem:
    When I open up the run file, whatever name it is, it is suppose to start apache, MySQL, and the works. Well, mysqld-opt creates and error EVERY time. I have tried numerous things. Deleting all TCP/IP protocols, re-doing the network, NOTHING! I opened mysqld-opt.exe on it's own, and here's the error I got in a DOS WINDOWS (along with an explorer error):

Can't Create IP socket: No error
    011125 20:40:47 Aborting

I have tried all PHPdev's, all do the same thing. I even tried PHPTriad, and that didn't work. What could be going wrong? Need some info about how my network's hooked up, ask. I don't know what information to give out, there is all too much. :\

Any pointers would be GREATLY appeciated...

Thanks in Advance,
    Sean

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!! I uninstalled Sygate (a net sharing program I tried to get working) and it worked!

Mod, you can delete this.

Mlle. Ledoyen silver trophy seanf's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it working! This thread won't be deleted as it may help others in the future

Sean
    Harry Potter

-- You lived inside my world so softly
    -- Protected only by the kindness of your nature