Results 1 to 14 of 14
Jul 29, 2006, 13:32 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Tampa, FL (US)
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
the big, bad thread of "MySQL Best Practices and Other Useful Information"
in this thread will be posted various Best Practices and Other Useful Infomation, gleaned from the experienced members lurking around the forums and good other external resources.
please observe the following when posting in this thread:
- make sure to create a good title when replying to this thread. see my first couple posts for examples.
- this is not the place to ask questions about a problem you're having. if you need help with something but want to reference a topic in this thread, please right-click the post number in the upper-right of the post and pick copy link. then start a new thread (not a reply) and paste that link in.
- if you disagree with a point, go ahead and post in this thread, but include some really good evidence.
- give credit where credit is due. if you get your information from an external source, make sure to reference your source.
- if you post sample code, make sure it's not vulnerable to SQL injection or other problems, or state the that code is not inherintly secure and needs additional consideration.
- if your post is version specific, include that information in your post.
let the knowledge feast begin!