SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Visit docquesting.com docquesting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying for projects via paypal

Ok so I have this question nagging me. Do I need to worry about paying for projects and then having that person play dirty on me by item not received or some such. Of course usually it would be myself to do it, if I hired or otherwise. Anyhow hopefully you get what I mean.

Am just curious what input I get on this and experiance with non verified accounts on the above and otherwise. Differant scenerio discusions on this are very welcome.

Mainly its about protecting ones self from abusing users of the system "if" there is a need to worry at all. Any and all thoughts and experiance are welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certainly before making a transaction for service you should have a clear understanding of your buyer's / seller's reputation. Have them provide on previous projects & testimonials. If you need further confirmation you can email companies he has done work for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Buyer beware!

If there is a credibility issue with the person(s) or organization you are working with, then you may not want to do business with them in the first place.

mp/m