SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get links to show up white, not blue (was "Need a little help please")

Ok guys and gals sorry If im asking a similiar question to yesterday but I need some help. I am inputting <a ref> links into a table and they turn out blue in color. I need them #ffffff or white. Heres the code <td class="style1"><div align="left"><a href="http://www.msba.net/main/" class="style37"> MA Striped Bass Association</a></div></td> just for an example. How would I get the links to show up as white instead of blue. Thanks so much in advance. Sitepoint is great because there are always people willing to help out newbs like me. Thanks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wont be much different from your first example, you just choose the right selector for your link and state in your rule that the color must be white:

Code:
    a.style37 {color: white; }
    if this doesnt work maybe youre not attaching your CSS properly to your HTML, or maybe you have some other rule for links that overrides this one

its nice to see you interested in styling with CSS, Id recommend learning to use it for page layout too

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks marbly for the help. Shortly after I wrote this post I dumb foundlitly figured out what was wrong. I was using style 37 instead of style 38 which then turned it white. LOL Well i guess we learn from our mistakes.