SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online Business Calendar

I'm looking for an online calendar that can allow us to schedule a couple of the people that work here. Here are a couple basic features that I am looking for:
    5-10 person support
    web interface
    private/password protected

I might also like:
    email notification of new events
    reminders of upcoming events
    outlook sync-ing
    FREE

I found hyperoffice.com, and it looks like a robust system (with a big learning curve), but $40 a month for 5 people seems like a lot, especially with an additional $40 startup (neither of which is shown until you sign up for a free account btw).

Does outlook have a built in feature for this that I haven't found? It seems like it'd be easy since we are all on the same LAN. Does anyone have any experience w/ this?

Thanks

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have time to check their feature list right now, but see if this'll do:

http://www.google.com/calendar

Life is short. Be happy today! silver trophybronze trophy Sagewing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it need to be online, or collaborative? We use MS Outlook for scheduling and we keep about 20 people in sync. Check out http://www.4team.biz/

I like lots of the online tools, but if you are focusing on business productivity over everything else, there's no substitute for Outlook.
    The fewer our wants, the nearer we resemble the gods. Socrates

SAGEWING LLC - QUALITY WEB AND MOBILE APPS. PREMIUM OUTSOURCING SERVICES.
    Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google+

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw google.com/calendar, but I wasn't impressed w/ it immediately, so I kept looking.

The 4team link looks really good because we all have outlook and I use my a lot anyways so it would make it really easy for me. I'm going to keep reading about it this weekend and see if I have any other thoughts on it.

Thanks.