SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use to have a simple ASP contact us script when I was hosted on windows. I imagine you could find one.
    Atomm | Gamers Radio | Joomla WOW
    Advertisepedia - My IM Blog

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I strongly agree of getting rid of the large color shapes and those background shadows on the splash page, they does nothing other than a distraction. Use of unnecessary bevel effects on the navigation also made the website looks outdated. I would use something simple like a flat color in rectangular shape (no rounded edges) for the navigation for the navigation. I do feel that it's ok if you want to use the rounded edges for the right hand background (in beige) but make it flat (not beveled). And, remove all bevel and shadow from the overall layout and around the logo... It looks like too much going on there. Hope you'll have fun experimenting. Cheers!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all to have offered comments. Though I do not agree with all, I have taken most into consideration and I am currently playing around with a redesign.

I will post my ideas soon for a new critique.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few simple changes would make it look better.

-A better colour scheme (change your colours used0
    -Fix up your navigation, currently some rollovers remain static when you roll onto the other ones
    -Remove the entry page
    -each tiem "NRG" occurs its too distinctive. Perhaps tone it down a little

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To those of you who offered me comments, suggestions and criticisims, I want to thank you. I have made some changes that you recommended.

I have also begun a redesign using CSS with no tables. I have the main page and the about us page complete. Please review and offer comments.

Thanks.

http://www.naturalretail.com <---- current site with changes made.

http://www.naturalretail.com/OldWeb <----- before I made changes, when I first posted

http://www.naturalretail.com/NewWeb <----- the new design I am currently working on with only 2 pages complete, index and about us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new design is much better compareing to the previous two.

You might want to allow the text on the page to resize according to the visitors preferences. Class "bodyText" has fixed size at the moment. I would suggest to set it to 90%, if you do not want to be too big when viewing on "medium" text size in the browser settings.