SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tacoda Default Problems

Tacoda got me signedup because they pushed their high CPMs, which at one time were $1.00+. Now I am getting 90% defaults, which is making their eCPMs under .10.

I've talked to a bunch of other sites, and they are having the same problem. Tacoda is serving 90% ads for themselves now, and almost no paid advertising. What really upsets me is that when you login to the account, it doesnt' calculate this in the eCPM, but incorrectly lists only the paid impressions as part of the eCPM.

.10 eCPM from behavior targetting. What a joke!

Bobbie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you not setup defaults, so you would get the $1 eCPM ads from them and then send all the rest of the impressions to another network.

Tim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieDar
    Tacoda got me signedup because they pushed their high CPMs, which at one time were $1.00+. Now I am getting 90% defaults, which is making their eCPMs under .10.

I've talked to a bunch of other sites, and they are having the same problem. Tacoda is serving 90% ads for themselves now, and almost no paid advertising. What really upsets me is that when you login to the account, it doesnt' calculate this in the eCPM, but incorrectly lists only the paid impressions as part of the eCPM.

.10 eCPM from behavior targetting. What a joke!

Bobbie
    So ditch'em. There are plenty of honest paying networks out there. Check the sticky threads in this forum.
    My T-Shirt Addiction Pssst, you! Yeah, you! Read my blog!
    Do YOU want to know?? Real Facts
    World of Warcraft UserBars

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have spoke to the folks at Tacoda who have assured me that this is a temporary problem.

best