SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positioning Help

I'm having some problems regarding the positioning issue on CSS. Take a look at my skin that is being developed:

http://xirgo.net/eb

You should see the table where the main resources are listed right below the page, as you scroll down though you'll see that this DIV will truncate the remaining content DIV. What I wanted to know is how can I make this DIV stop doing this? I want the DIV to act like a frame (But I don't want it to be a frame), I don't want it to truncate the content the way it does, how would I go on about doing this?

CSS for DIV:

Code:
    #resource {
    	width: 100%;
    	height: 60px;
    	padding: 10px 0;
    	background: #fff url("images/resource_strip.gif") repeat-x top;
    	text-indent: -999em;
    	bottom: 0;
    	position: fixed;
    }
    Thanks

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

with a position fixed the div resource stays at the bottom of the screen, and if the rest of the page is higher than that screen, it scrolls under the div recource, that's what you let the code do (FF NS Moz OP)

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by all4nerds
    Hello

with a position fixed the div resource stays at the bottom of the screen, and if the rest of the page is higher than that screen, it scrolls under the div recource, that's what you let the code do (FF NS Moz OP)
    Thanks for you response, is there any other tag that can make this DIV act as a frame and not overlay the bottom content?